Irit Rozenfeld combines Emmett Technique and other manual therapies to bring the body back to balance, relieve tension and pain, unblock pathways for nerves and fluids, and restore a positive emotional state.
Irit assesses and treats the body as an interconnected whole with experience, intuition and sensitivity. Her goal is to help you feel good in your body.
She has helped people of varying ages, conditions and needs, including pregnancy, Parkinson’s disease, and palliative care.
Irit provides respectful care to the LGBTIQA+ and sex worker community.
- Cert IV Massage Therapy (Endeavour College of Natural Health)
- Emmett Technique Modules 1-EP6
- Emmett Technique EMM-CARE
- Introduction to Emmett Technique for Dogs and Small Animals
- Max Walker Technique Seminar